Fox Liquid Exhausters and Venting Eductors for Venting, Evacuating, and Exhausting Gasses and Vapors with Liquid-Driven Eductors; for Discharge Pressures Less than 2 psig
Liquid Jet Exhausters
These eductors use high pressure liquid to evacuate gases or vapors or create shut-off vacuum of 25″ Hg Vac or approx 2 psia; at the no-flow condition. Smaller liquid jet exhausters are kept in stock for shipment in less than one week in carbon steel and 304 ss up to 3″ line size.
Typical Applications Include:
Venting and exhausting acid, caustic, and corrosive vapors
- Fully Teflon lined eductors for corrosive service.
- Acidic gases can be immediately neutralized inside an eductor.
- Titanium, Hastelloy, Alloy 20, and other corrosion resistant materials.
- Venting dusty/explosive vapors.
- Trapping/wetting airborne food powders or explosive dusts.